You can see the elevation profile and difference between highest and lowest points of the route (the number with two arrows on the screenshot) when you plan a walking or cycling route.
Articles in this section
- I can’t hear voice instructions
- Which languages are available for voice instructions in MAPS.ME?
- How can I check TTS settings on my Android device?
- Speed camera warnings
- I am not satisfied with the route MAPS.ME planned for me
- Can I record tracks in GPX format in MAPS.ME?
- Elevation profile
- How can I calculate distance between two arbitrary points on a map?