Description and photos of objects
- Click on "Add description" and put interesting and relevant facts about the object in the field that appears. Recommended text size is between 150 and 500 symbols.
- To add a photo to the description, click on the icon with the camera and enter the image URL in the window that appears.
- Use horizontal photos with a resolution of at least 828px on the wide side
- Photos shall be added at their URL. Accordingly, you can use photos from your website or upload them to Google drive.
- The photo should be uploaded before its description. If you want to change the position of the photo inside the description, select it and select the desired position from the icons at the bottom of the object.
Making links to images in Google Drive
- Right click on the media file in Google Drive and select "Share" in the pop-up menu
- Click the "Get Sharable link"
- Click the "Can view" arrow then select "More" from the drop down list
- Select “On - Public on the web”
- Copy the public link
- Use the Google Drive link converter: link 1 or link 2 to get the link of the desired format. To do this, insert the public link to the photo in the first line and click on the button "Generate Google Drive Direct Link" below it
- To add photos in the web editor, use the link from the "Output link" field