For modern Android devices we use a new rendering technology (Vulkan) to provide a higher performance and balanced battery usage. This can cause rendering issues, such as missing streets, water, empty road shields, and names on the map on the following devices with Android 10:
- Huawei P30, P30 Pro, Mate 20 Lite;
- Honor 20, 20 Pro, Honor 10 Lite;
- Motorola One Vision;
- Samsung Galaxy M20, M30, A51, S9, S9+, S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+ (Exynos CPU models only).
While we're working on a proper solution, please follow these steps to fix it:
- Tap the search icon on the app main panel;
- Enter these 3 characters ?gl to the search bar. Then tap the back button twice to quit the search;
- Restart the app (close and open it again).
If this issue persists or if you need further assistance, please open the app settings → Help → Feedback → Report a bug. Send us a log file with the description of the issue.