In MAPS.ME you can see up-to-date traffic info and subway lines on the map:
1. Tap Map layers button in the upper left corner.
2. Tap the style you want to see on the map. Tap the map or the arrow sign in the lower right corner to hide selection panel.
3. To turn off a view tap the traffic or the subway button in the upper left corner.
- Green: no traffic interference
- Yellow: moderate traffic interference
- Red: heavy traffic interference. The darker the color, the slower the speed
- Black: road is closed.
- Traffic information is available in 38 countries including the following: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, United Kingdom, USA, Venezuela.
- Traffic information may not be available in some cities, even if the country is supported.
- Traffic info requires internet connection. Please be careful while roaming: exact amount of data for traffic info depends on the map and your route. To avoid any roaming charges you can disable mobile data while roaming for MAPS.ME. You can see traffic information in advance, before start a route, while you have connected to WiFi.
- List of supported cities with subway lines is available here.