Starting from release 8.2.4, you have possibility to back up bookmarks in a cloud storage. To enable auto backup, open bookmarks menu (tap double star symbol in the bottom part of the screen ) → tap the "Sign in" button and choose the preferred way to sign in (Google, Facebook or phone number).
- Bookmarks backup is created automatically once per day. You can see the date of the latest backup in the bookmarks menu.
- To restore bookmarks from the latest backup tap "Restore bookmarks" button. Please be careful when restoring bookmarks, the cloud backup copy will replace all current bookmarks.
- To disable auto backup, open the app settings → Backup Bookmarks → switch the toggle off.
- OpenStreetMap profile in the app settings is used to send edits made in the map editor to OpenStreetMap.org (OSM). Your bookmarks are not backed up in the OSM profile.
- Automatic sync on multiple devices is not yet available. Bookmarks backup is linked with a device, each device has a separate copy of bookmarks. You can restore bookmarks on the same device where the backup was made or on other device (if there are no bookmarks on the device and you're logged in with the same account for the first time).