Only for Android devices
If you want to store the maps on SD, you should move them directly from the app:
Open the app’s settings → General settings section → Save maps to → select SD card.
If you don’t see Save maps to tab in the app’s settings:
- please make sure you have enough free space on SD to store downloaded maps
- turn off the device, take out SD card and put it back again, turn on the device
- if you moved the app itself to SD via Android settings, move it back to the device storage
- create the folder on SD card Android/data/com.mapswithme.maps.pro/files/MapsWithMe and check if you have Maps Storage in the app's settings
- if you use Android 6.0 or newer and mounted SD card as internal storage, mount it as portable storage
- if you have multiple users accounts on your device (Android 4.2+ tablets and Android 5.0+ phones) you should switch back to the owner account (Android settings – Users)
- format SD card or replace it with a new one
If you still don’t see Save maps to tab, scroll down settings menu to the bottom → Help → Feedback → Report a bug. Send us a log file with the description of a problem.