Restart your device and try to install the app again. If that doesn’t help, please check this guide.
If you have Android 6 or higher, please make sure that you have granted storage permission for Google Play Store app (Open Android settings → Apps → All apps → Google Play Store → Permissions).
If you see a message with an error code, for example, error code 924, tap a link in the message to open a troubleshooting guide. You can also contact Google Play support if recommendations from the guide won't help.
Alternatively, you can clear Google Play data (it may help in certain cases):
- Go to your device Settings → Apps or Application Manager → All apps
- Find Google Play Store in the list of apps and tap it
- Tap Force Close first
- Then, tap Storage → Clear Data button
- Restart the device
- Open Google Play Store
- Set up your account and download the app again.
Android users can also download MAPS.ME (.apk file) directly via the links:
- 8.2.9 version – the latest version.