Restart your device and try to install the app again. If that doesn’t help and you have an Android device, follow these instructions:
- Go to Settings –> More –> Application Manager
- Swipe left until you’re in the All tab
- Scroll to and tap on Google Play Store (or Samsung Apps if you use it)
- Tap Force Close first
- Then, tap Clear Data button
- Restart the device
- Launch Google Play Store (or Samsung Apps, etc)
- Set up your account and download the app again.
If you have Android 6 or higher, please make sure that you have granted memory permission for Google Play store app (Open Android settings – Apps – All apps – Google Play Store – Permissions).
If you see a message with an error code, for example, error code 924, you should contact Google Play support (usually, there is a link to troubleshooting guide in the message).
Android users can also download MAPS.ME (.apk file) directly from our website.