You can use the scale in the bottom part of the screen. You can also measure the distance to a place by creating a route, or you can tap anywhere on the map and see the straight line distance from your current location.
Articles in this section
- I can’t hear voice instructions
- Which languages are available for voice instructions in MAPS.ME?
- How can I check TTS settings on my Android device?
- Speed cameras warnings
- I am not satisfied with the route MAPS.ME planned for me
- Can I record tracks in GPX format in MAPS.ME?
- Elevation profile
- How can I calculate distance between two arbitrary points on a map?