When you are connected to internet and logged into your account, edits will be automatically send to OSM. They usually become available on OSM within few hours. MAPS.ME users will see changes after one of next map data updates.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to be online/registered with OpenStreetMap.org before I can add or edit info on the map?
- How can I edit existing places or address info on the map?
- How can I add a new place to the map?
- How can I move or delete places on the map?
- When will my edits be available on OSM and for other MAPS.ME users?
- I can’t log in with my account or send my edits to OSM.