Tap the place or building on the map, expand the white panel and tap Edit Place. Depending on the place you can edit or add multilingual names, addresses and other details such as opening hours, phone, website, email, cuisine or wifi availability. Once you have finished adding the info, tap Save and changes will be saved on your device. If you are logged into your account, your edits will be automatically uploaded to OSM.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to be online/registered with OpenStreetMap.org before I can add or edit info on the map?
- How can I edit existing places or address info on the map?
- How can I add a new place to the map?
- How can I move or delete places on the map?
- When will my edits be available on OSM and for other MAPS.ME users?
- I can’t log in with my account or send my edits to OSM.