You can add or edit data offline, without registration. Your edits will be saved on your device. However, if you want your changes to be available for other users, you should log in with your account or register. Open the app settings → Profile, where you can log in with Google, Facebook or your OSM account.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to be online/registered with OpenStreetMap.org before I can add or edit info on the map?
- How can I edit existing places or address info on the map?
- How can I add a new place to the map?
- How can I move or delete places on the map?
- When will my edits be available on OSM and for other MAPS.ME users?
- I can’t log in with my account or send my edits to OSM.