See the video or check the text version bellow:
3. Tap your business on the map and expand the white banner.
4. Tap the "Claim this business" button. The MAPS.ME Business page will be open in your browser.
5. On this page check that the name and address of your business are displayed correctly. Then tap the "Log in" button.
Enter your mobile phone number and a verification code from SMS to create a personal account where you can manage all your add campaigns.
6. After that tap the "Create advertisement" button. You will be able to select a fee plan. At the moment, there is only one available – "Base".
7. Select a time period for your campaign and tap "Purchase for" button.
8. Select your payment method. You will be asked for the details of a credit or debit card you wish to use for the payment.
9. After successful transaction you will be redirected to your personal account page. Here you can see your active campaigns and expiration date. If you want to add additional business, find it on the map in MAPS.ME and press "Claim this business" button. If you use the same phone number all your businesses will be displayed in one personal account.
Note: your ad campaign will be launched within an hour. After that you will see new icon for your business in MAPS.ME, your business also will be highlighted when user search name or category of your business. To see the changes in the way the business is displayed, restart the app.