First of all check if your business is already present in both MAPS.ME app and OpenStreetMap.org (OSM) website where we take the map data.
1. If your business is missing both in OSM and MAPS.ME
You can add it directly via MAPS.ME. When you have added a business to the map, make sure that you are connected to internet and you have logged in the OpenStreetMap profile (MAPS.ME settings → OpenStreetMap profile). It is required so that the information is transferred to the server, otherwise the place will be displayed only locally on the device. If you logged in your edits usually become available at OSM within few hours. MAPS.ME users will see changes after one of next map data updates.
If you can't find your business in our category list, you can use similar category or add your business directly via OpenStreetMap.org website. Check how to start using OSM and to how to add, edit, or delete your place at OSM.org.
2. If you business is present both in MAPS.ME and OSM
Make sure that information provided is accurate, you can adjust or add missing info such as name, address, business hours, phone number, website, etc. to drive more clients to your business.
3. If your business is present in OSM and missing in MAPS.ME app
Most likely, it was added in OSM recently and will appear in MAPS.ME in our next update of map data.
4. If you are the owner of the property imported on MAPS.ME from Booking.com
You can change the location or update business info in Booking.com account. After the info about the property has been updated at Booking.com, it will be reflected in one of our next app updates.
- We have offline maps and we can't update them online, but we update map data with almost every new release of the app, approximately, once a month. At the moment we don't update information on MAPS.ME website. If you added a business, then it will appear in MAPS.ME app in one of the next app releases;
- When your business is displayed in the app and at OSM you can create an advertising campaign and start to promote your business among MAPS.ME users.