MAPS.ME allows you to see up-to-date traffic info and get the fastest driving routes based on it. Tap the traffic light icon on the main screen or on the navigation panel to show/hide traffic info.
MAPS.ME shows you the color code scheme according to the current traffic conditions:
- Green: no traffic interference
- Marsh green: light traffic interference
- Yellow: moderate traffic interference
- Red: heavy traffic interference. The darker the color, the slower the speed
- Black: road is closed.
If no traffic information is displayed in MAPS.ME:
- Please make sure you’re connected to internet and a map of needed area has been downloaded (updated)
- traffic information in the area is not available.
Note: traffic information is available in 39 countries including the following: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, United Kingdom, USA, Venezuela.
Please note: traffic information isn't available in some cities.
Please be careful while roaming: exact amount of data for traffic info depends on the map and your route. To avoid any roaming charges you can disable mobile data while roaming for MAPS.ME. You can see traffic information in advance, before start a route, while you have connected to WiFi.